Banff Wildlife Tours
Watch rutting elk lock horns in combat, giant moose strut across the landscape, and shaggy-haired grizzly bears fish for salmon in glacial-fed rivers.
Seeing these creatures for the first time is a true Banff experience.
On our wildlife watching tours, there’s no knowing what animals you might end up spotting. But our eagle-eyed guides know the top places to visit for the best chances of a sighting.
On our Evening Wildlife Safari, keep your eyes peeled for elk, moose, deer and coyotes. To guarantee seeing a bear, join our Grizzly Bear Refuge Tour and meet "Boo" - an orphaned bear who lives and plays in the world’s largest enclosed and protected grizzly bear habitat.
- We see wildlife on over 95% of our tours
- Learn about animal behavior, eating habits and the conservation efforts being made to protect their natural environment
- Buses are smaller so you have more interaction with the guide and everyone has a great view
- Buses feature hands-on interpretive props and binoculars to help you get a closer look at wildlife
- Tours are free for children aged five and under