Combo Package; experience the picture perfect viewpoints of Banff and the world-famous Lake Louise and Moraine Lake.
Included: Discover Banff & Its Wildlife Tour (8:30am – 11:30am)
This morning tour is the perfect introduction to Banff and includes some of the most scenic and historically significant highlights such as the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel, Bow Falls, Surprise Corner Lookout, and Lake Minnewanka. It’s a complete orientation to Banff and a great tour for seeing wildlife in the morning!
Included: Discover Lake Louise & Moraine Lake Tour (8:00am or 1:00pm)
Visit the “Jewel of the Canadian Rockies”, Lake Louise, and world-famous Moraine Lake in this UNESCO World Heritage Site because of its priceless natural beauty. This 4.25 hour tour is the best way to sightsee along the Bow Valley Parkway and visit these two stunning alpine lakes in one morning or afternoon.
Tours in this package can be taken on the same day or on different days.
The best parts of the Discover Banff & Its Wildlife Tour for most people include the following:
The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
Hoodoos Lookout and Bow Valley viewpoint
The best parts of the Discover Lake Louise and Moraine Lake Tour for most people include the following:
Bow Valley Parkway
The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
Moraine Lake (when road access permits)
Please note that the access road to Moraine Lake is closed in winter each year from early October until late May. When the road is closed tours will not include Moraine Lake and instead spend one hour at Lake Louise. Please enquire at the time of booking to confirm the current season dates that this tour will visit Moraine Lake.
Most guests choose to self-drive into Banff, although please note that you will need to find parking in Banff that exceeds the duration of each tour. Please refer to the Town of Banff website for general parking information, or the banffparking.ca website for live parking availability. For guests staying in Canmore, you can also use the Roam bus service and disembark at the Banff High School. The closest pick up point to the Banff High School is across the road at the Elk and Avenue Hotel.
- Tours in this package can be taken on the same day or on different days.
- All children aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- Early and late season road closures will limit access to Moraine Lake (until late May and from early October). When the access road to Moraine Lake is closed, the tour will not visit Moraine Lake and will instead spend 1 hour at Lake Louise.
- Photo ID may be required for identity verification.
- Please note that these tours require a minimum of 4 participants, please call the day prior to confirm the tours.