Summer Sightseeing Tours
But to truly appreciate Banff in summer, we recommend exploring with a local guide. Not only will you learn more about the region you’re visiting, but you’ll get the chance to enjoy a few extra-special experiences – from trekking to a remote teahouse in the mountains, to visiting an abandoned mining town, to riding across the Athabasca Glacier onboard a massive Ice Explorer vehicle.
- Journey to natural wonders including Bow Falls, Lake Louise, Moraine Lake and the Athabasca Glacier
- Learn about local wildlife, geology and the history of past explorers
- Tours range in duration from a short three-hour trip of Banff’s highlights to a full-day icefields adventure
- Smaller buses and regular stops mean everyone will have a chance to ask the guide questions while capturing gorgeous photos of the Rockies
- We spot wildlife on many of our tours and our large viewing windows help make sure you get a closer look
- Children aged 5 and under are free on most of our tours