It’s time for a downhill thrill of a different kind! Jump on an inflatable snow tube and hold on tight as you slide, spin and speed across the snow.
Located just ten minutes from the town of Banff, Mt. Norquay’s Tube Park offers fresh mountain air, legendary views and an easy adrenalin rush!
With 8 lanes of high-speed fun, this tube park is the largest in Alberta. When you get here, just take a short walk from the North American Lodge at the base area of the resort. Tubes are supplied, and the purpose-built magic carpet towing system will pull you to the top of the specially groomed tubing lanes, so there’s no need to walk uphill after each ride. The tube park also has a small sliding area, and a kids play area. So there’s even more to do on the tubing hill for your little ones.
Just take a seat, hold onto the handles and get sliding! Feel the wind rushing through your hair as your family’s grins spread from ear to ear. Hear the sounds of laughter and pumping music as you tube.
The best parts for most people include the following:
Alberta's largest tube park
- No entrance is permitted to the park without a valid snow tubing lift ticket.
- All participants must follow attendants’ instructions. Failure to do so will result in removal of your lift ticket without refund.
- Children under 1.1 metres (42inches) in height or under 4 years old are not permitted in the snow tube park.
- All minor age children are the responsibility of a parent or legal guardian at all times, staff will not be responsible for supervising/monitoring children’s activity. All parents/participants must realize and accept that there is no guarantee of your personal safety.
- Ski boots are not permitted to be worn while snow tubing.
- Unsafe conduct will result in the removal of lift ticket without refund.
- Chute conditions vary with weather and use. Please be aware of conditions before purchasing snow tubing tickets. No refunds will be given. Use of any sliding device other than the tubes provided by Management is strictly forbidden.
- Management is not responsible for personal injury, damage or wear to your clothing due to any cause whatsoever while you are engaged in snow tubing and/or activity associated with snow tubing.
- Photo ID may be required for identity verification.