Ever flown down a snow-covered hill with the wind rushing through your hair and looked down to see an inflated tube? If not, you should try it!
Whether you’ve never touched skis or a snowboard, or just want to try something different, snow tubing is a great way down the hill at Banff Mt Norquay.
The snow tube park, the first in the Banff area, has a magic carpet and large sliding lanes to go down along with your group of friends or your family.
It’s a unique way to enjoy the slopes, and another reason to call Norquay home this winter.
The tube park also has a small sliding area, and a kids play area. So there’s even more to do on the tubing hill for your little ones.
The best parts for most people include the following:
Variety of options for all ages
- No entrance is permitted to the park without a valid snow tubing lift ticket.
- All participants must follow attendants’ instructions. Failure to do so will result in removal of your lift ticket without refund.
- Children under 1.1 metres (42inches) in height or under 4 years old are not permitted in the snow tube park.
- All minor age children are the responsibility of a parent or legal guardian at all times, staff will not be responsible for supervising/monitoring children’s activity. All parents/participants must realize and accept that there is no guarantee of your personal safety.
- Ski boots are not permitted to be worn while snow tubing.
- Unsafe conduct will result in the removal of lift ticket without refund.
- Chute conditions vary with weather and use. Please be aware of conditions before purchasing snow tubing tickets. No refunds will be given. Use of any sliding device other than the tubes provided by Management is strictly forbidden.
- Management is not responsible for personal injury, damage or wear to your clothing due to any cause whatsoever while you are engaged in snow tubing and/or activity associated with snow tubing.