Keep your eyes peeled for deer, elk, moose and big-horned sheep on this three-hour tour of the highlights of Banff (the bears are sleeping at this time).
The tour will include some of the most scenic and historically significant highlights of Banff such as the Banff Springs Hotel, Bow Falls, Surprise Corner, Hoodoos Lookout and Lake Minnewanka.
- Small group size (up to 24 guests per guide)
- Professional certified guide
- Hands on interpretive tools
- Light snack & refreshment
- Hotel pick up and drop off
"You’ll connect with the park’s winter beauty." - Rose , Manager of Guiding Operations