Terms and Conditions
The season dates that this offer applies to are 27 May – 27 June 2021, excluding Saturdays, subject to availability and weather conditions. Promotion sale ends on June 27 2021.
Valid only for option purchased on regularly scheduled rafting trips and cannot be combined with any other offer. Our usual 24 hour change policy applies to all bookings (groups of 9 or more people are subject to a 7 day change policy).
- The minimum age is 5 years and the minimum weight per person is 20kgs (40lbs) on the Kananaskis River. The minimum age is 12 years and the minimum weight is 90lbs on the Horseshoe Canyon. If the guest is unaccompanied by an adult then the minimum age is 16 years old.
- The maximum weight per person is 350 lbs.
- A waiver must be completed prior to the trip and is a condition of participation, this will be sent through upon booking. In addition, a Parental Consent form must be completed by the parent or legal guardian of any child under the age of 18 years prior to arrival at the riverbase. This is especially important if you are bringing someone else’s child (under 18 years old) rafting.
- Photo ID may be required for identity verification.
- Please note that rafting requires a minimum of 8 participants, please call the day prior to confirm the tour.
- Face masks are mandatory at the riverbase and on the shuttle, and the provided face shields must be worn on the shuttle and on the raft.
- There is a minimum of two people per booking.
- Rafts have a reduced capacity of 8 people, plus the guide, on the Kananaskis River and a maximum of two groups per raft.
- Rafts have a reduced capacity of 7 people, plus the guide, on the Horseshoe Canyon and a maximum of two groups per raft.
- All equipment including rafts, paddles, buses, and wetsuits will be sanitized between uses.
- Transport is not available in 2021, guests must self drive to the riverbase.
Got a question about what to wear, where to meet or other tour details? Check out the full details for the Kananaskis River and the Horseshoe Canyon Whitewater Rafting Trips.
The meeting point for the rafting trips is the Nakoda Lakeside Lodge, approximately 45 minutes from Banff and Calgary on the Highway 1A near Exshaw. Full driving directions will be provided in your confirmation email.
Want to speak with a real person before booking? Phone us on 1-877-565-9372.