Position based in Banff, Alberta.
Why This Job Is Cool
You’ll experience the mountains and build memories that last while working in a fun and diverse work environment. You’ll learn about the local area and have lots of interaction with guests from around the world. Our in house training will provide you with the tools to help visitors make the most of their time in the Canadian Rockies.
This is a full time position starting as soon as possible.
- Experience in travel/tourism industry
- Experience in reservations, sales and/or retail preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of the local area
- Basic computer knowledge / skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- ‘Can do’ attitude with a hard working and enthusiastic personality
- Able to work both in a team and unsupervised
A Sample of Daily Tasks
- Make bookings for sightseeing and activity tours through liaising with customers in the store, via phone, email or fax
- Provide local and tour information to customers through all methods of communication
- Sell retail products
- Liaise with operations / guides on a daily basis and other company departments when required
- Liaise and negotiate with third party tour companies and suppliers when required
- Maintain store cleanliness along with presentation of retail stock and tour information at all times
- All other tasks as requested by supervisor
- Perform cash out procedures accurately
- Provide excellent customer service
To Apply: Please contact Jena by email: email@example.com.