Policies and Procedures
- Reservations for all tours must be made in advance.
Payment is required at the time of booking to confirm your space on the tour.
- Guests must be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour’s departure time.
- Cancellation policy is 48 hrs prior to departure time, unless otherwise informed. Cancellations within 48 hours will not be refunded.
- Guests are required to sign a waiver for all activities except sightseeing tours by mini bus.
- Minors (those under the age of 18 by Alberta Law) MUST be accompanied by an adult on every tour or activity we provide.
- Discover Banff Tours (DBT) or its activity partner suppliers reserve the right to cancel tours or change location due to unforeseen circumstances.
- When weather and -30 degree temperatures prevail, we must cancel our Kingmik dog sledding due to Parks Canada restrictions.
- DBT can not be held liable for any injuries, losses or damages in any such way.
- GST #883373524
Policies and Procedures: Group Tours
All private bookings must be fully paid in advance by a credit card. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm bookings. Full prepayment is required 30 days prior to tour date.
All private booking deposits are non-refundable. Bookings cancelled a minimum of seven days prior to booking date will receive full refund less deposit. Bookings cancelled within seven days are 100% non-refundable.
Fax a signed itinerary complete with credit card details authorizing direct billing along with authorization of 25% non-refundable deposit to 403-760-7651.
Each quote is valid for 30 days. Confirmation must be received prior to the expiration for prices to be honoured.
“We Value Your Privacy”
At Discover Banff Tours we are committed to respecting your privacy. Our policy is to collect personal information from you to provide the best service possible once you are in the Canadian Rockies. In order to provide our services to you we will require your email address to send your confirmation and accommodation location to provide hotel pick up and/or contact you in resort when necessary. All information is held secure and is not given out to ANY other organization. In the event that we begin to provide newsletters you will be given the opportunity to opt out of receiving them during the reservation process with Discover Banff Tours.
Your Personal Information Is Safe With Discover Banff Tours. Discover Banff Tours, like our customers, is concerned about the safety of your personal information on our web site. With just one click, you can sign in securely to banfftours.com and have all of your transactions protected by powerful Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. These security standards are supported by 3.0 and later versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator and other popular browsers. SSL encrypts your account information before they travel over the Internet.
To determine if you have a secure Internet connection, look on your browser for a padlock or key icon. You can also tell if your connection is secure by finding an “https” preceding the Web page url or address in your browser’s address box. Although you might not see the padlock icon, key icon or the “https” on your browser on some pages that allow you to sign in, Discover Banff Tours uses SSL encryption technology to secure your sign-in information whenever it is transmitted over the Internet.
SSL safe connection and secure transaction technology protects thousands of banfftours.com customers everyday who transmit their information online at banfftours.com.