At Discover Banff Tours we feel that each charitable event is valid and noble.
As we do receive many requests for donations each year, we focus on charities and events within the Banff, Lake Louise and Canmore areas.
We firmly adhere to this list and we hope that it helps you in determining if you should continue with request.
Your fully detailed request must be sent to us via email email@example.com or fax (403-760-7651) no less than six weeks prior to your event. We require this time to process and arrange a donation to you.
Our gift letters have no cash surrender value, no exchange and no extensions after their expiry date. Please read you gift letter carefully and represent it accurately to the potential recipient. Lost or stolen gifts cannot be replaced. If your application is successful our General Manager will contact your personally to inform you or to request further information.
If you do not hear from us then unfortunately you must assume your application was unsuccessful. Please accept our apologies but we wish you the very best for a successful event.
Some of the charitable causes supported in 2018
We’re proud to have supported the following organisations and events:
- The Association for Mountain Parks Protection & Enjoyment
- Banff/Canmore Air Cadet Squadron’s Annual Silent Auction Fundraiser
- Banff Canoe Club’s Canoe for a Cause
- Banff Child Care Centre
- Best Ball Classic to Conquer Cancer
- Canmore Eagles’ Bow Valley Blue & White Night Fundraiser
- Canmore Preschool Society
- Canmore Public Library
- HPV Cancer Awareness Fundraiser
- Job Resource Centre
- John Cram Fundraiser
- Mongol Rally fundraiser
- Rose & Crown Golf Tournament
- Santa’s Anonymous Banff & Lake Louise
- ShredAbility, in aid of Canmore based charity, Rocky Mountain Adaptive
- Stampede Foundation Fundraiser