Our Safety Measures
The safety of our team and our guests is our primary concern. Here are the steps we are implementing for everyone’s safety in our reservations store and on our guided tours to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- We have a hassle free 24 hour cancellation policy unless otherwise listed on your confirmation document.
- We encourage everyone to book in advance online to minimize in person contact (and save if you book in advance).
- Tours are currently operating at a reduced capacity.
- Face coverings (cloth masks) are mandatory for all guests aged 2 years and older and our guides while on our vehicles and whenever social distancing of 2 metres is not possible. Please bring your own mask if you have one, or otherwise we will provide you with one.
- The reservation store is open with a reduced capacity of six guests at any one time with mandatory face masks.
- All vehicles/tours are equipped with hand sanitizer.
- Guests and guides must sanitize hands each time they board and disembark the vehicle.
- Hard surfaces, and high touch points in the vehicle will be disinfected after each tour.
- Vehicles will be cleaned throughly using proper disinfectant after every tour they are assigned to.
- Our team will answer COVID screening questions daily.
- Guests will be required to answer COVID screening questions prior to booking and on the day of their tour.