Shuttle & Transfer Drivers
Positions based out of Banff and out of Calgary, Alberta.
Essential requirements for all members of our operations team
- A passion for sharing and connecting with people and creating great travel experiences
- Class 4 Alberta Drivers License (or willingness to obtain before the start of term)
- Clean driver’s abstract
- 16 hour first aid certificate
- Must obtain and submit a RCMP reference check upon hire
Other attributes we are looking for
- Enthusiastic personality
- High level of attention to customer service
- Confident and engaging public speaker
- Knowledge of the local area
- Passion for mountain life and culture
- Ability to work completely independently
- Basic computer skills
- Multiple languages
Working environment and interactions
- Operate 24 passenger mini-buses, 12 passenger vans, SUV, Sedans in a safe, legal and comfortable manner
- Greet folks at various hotels located in: Calgary, Canmore, Banff, & Lake Louise
- Driving guests to and from the Calgary International Airport
- Deliver driving service with pleasant chit chat to various locations within the Rocky Mountain National Parks and Western Canada
We bring on members onto our team for summer contracts that begin mid April and are completed at the end of October each year.
Shifts in high season (June through to the end of September as well the Christmas period) often involve long hours. However we aim to ensure a quality work life balance with set days off each week and or multiple days off after multi-day tour programs.
Our in-house training allow you to be comfortable driving our vehicles, and provide you with the tools to deliver our tours and build upon them with your own passion, interests and experience and help fulfill our purpose “to create fantastic memorable experiences for visitors to the Rockies”.
Based on experience.
To Apply: Please contact Rose, Senior Manager Guide Operations, [email protected].