Combo Package; look for wildlife on a twilight tour, and then ride the Lake Louise Gondola up to 2.088 metres.
Included: Evening Wildlife Safari (start time varies seasonally)
Where do you find the animals of Banff when the sun goes down? Your guide will know! Keep your eyes peeled for twilight wildlife encounters as you view rare animal artifacts and learn about local wildlife, safe wildlife watching practices and the importance of wildlife management in Banff National Park.
Included: Lake Louise Gondola (various times available)
Cruise for 14 glorious minutes, in an open chair or a fully enclosed gondola, to one of Banff National Park’s greatest views! From the top at 2,088m (6850ft), the spectacular scenery is yours to explore at will. Plus there’s also a Wildlife Interpretive Centre, hiking trails, guided walks and a range of dining options from a contemporary bistro located at 6,700 feet, to a smokehouse with a patio dining area.
Activities in this package can be taken on the same day or on different days.
The best parts of the Evening Wildlife Safari for most people include the following:
Interpretation and Education
The best parts of the Lake Louise Gondola for most people include the following:
Choose from a fully enclosed gondola or an open chairlift
Mountain dining, wildlife viewing and hiking
- Activities in this package can be taken on the same day or on different days.
- Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed.
- The minimum age for this package is 2, and children aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- The maximum combined weight is 226kg (500lbs) per chair.
- Photo ID may be required for identity verification.
- For safety reasons children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by at least one adult on a chair or gondola.
- Children under the height of 42″ (106cm) must be accompanied by at least one adult, and in an enclosed gondola only.
- Sightseeing lift operations are subject to weather conditions and closures can occur.