Combo Package; slide down snowy slopes on an inflatable tube and soar to 7,000 feet on an open-air chairlift.
Included: Tubing at Mt Norquay
With 8 lanes of high-speed fun, this tube park is the largest in Alberta. Grab one of the inflatable tubes and ride the magic carpet towing system up to the top of the specially groomed tubing lanes, (so there’s no need to walk uphill after each ride!). Race your friends down the slopes or head to the small sliding area with a kids play area. So there’s even more to do on the tubing hill for your little ones. Located just ten minutes from the town of Banff, Mt. Norquay offers fresh mountain air, legendary views and an easy adrenalin rush!
Included: Banff Sightseeing Chairlift at Mt Norquay
Zip up your coziest layers and ride the open-air chairlift up to 7,000 feet. At the top, you’ll discover cozy mountain meals, endless photo opportunities, and top-of-the-world views that need to be seen to be believed. Enjoy Mt Norquay’s most legendary, panoramic views above the clouds from the interpretive walkway as you keep your eyes out for bighorn sheep, or dine on weekends at the Cliffhouse Bistro.
Activities in this package can be taken on the same day or on different days.
The best parts of tubing for most people include the following:
Alberta's largest tube park
The best parts of the sightseeing chairlift for most people include the following:
Ride to 7,000 feet at Mount Norquay
Mountain top dining and views
- Activities in this package can be taken on the same day or on different days.
- This package has a minimum age of 6 years (children aged 4-5 years simply need to purchase a tube pass, and not the package).
- No entrance is permitted to the tube park without a valid snow tubing lift ticket.
- All participants must follow attendants’ instructions. Failure to do so will result in removal of your lift ticket without refund.
- Children under 1.1 metres (42inches) in height or under 4 years old are not permitted in the snow tube park.
- All minor age children are the responsibility of a parent or legal guardian at all times, staff will not be responsible for supervising/monitoring children’s activity. All parents/participants must realize and accept that there is no guarantee of your personal safety.
- Ski boots are not permitted to be worn while snow tubing.
- Unsafe conduct will result in the removal of lift ticket without refund.
- Chute conditions vary with weather and use. Please be aware of conditions before purchasing snow tubing tickets. No refunds will be given. Use of any sliding device other than the tubes provided by Management is strictly forbidden.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult on the chairlift.
- The maximum combined weight is 226kg (500lbs) per chair on the chairlift.