Combo Package; slide down snowy slopes at Alberta’s largest tube park, cuddle up on a sleigh ride and end the day with a soak in Banff’s mineral hot springs.
Included: Tubing at Banff Mt Norquay (various times available)
With 8 lanes of high-speed fun, this Tube Park is the largest in Alberta. Tubes are supplied, and the purpose-built magic carpet towing system will pull you to the top of the specially groomed tubing lanes, so there’s no need to walk uphill after each ride. The tube park also has a small sliding area and a kids play area for the little ones. Located just ten minutes drive or shuttle bus from the town of Banff, Mt. Norquay’s Tube Park offers fresh mountain air, legendary views and an easy adrenalin rush!
Included: Banff Sleigh Ride (various times available)
Ride through Banff’s mountain meadows, western style! Afterwards, warmup by the fireside where you can toast a marshmallow (available to purchase) and enjoy a warm drink back at the stables, weather and snow conditions permitting. Sleigh rides depart from Warner Stables, a short walk or drive from downtown Banff.
Included: Banff Upper Hot Springs (open ticket)
Soak in the soothing, thermal hot springs where travellers have come to “take the waters” for more than a century while looking out at famous Mt Rundle. This is the highest operating hot springs in Canada!
Activities in this package can be taken on the same day or on different days.
The best parts for most people for tubing at Mt Norquay include the following:
Alberta's largest tube park
The best parts of the Banff sleigh ride for most people include the following:
Sleigh ride through the mountain meadows
Hot drinks by the fire
The best parts of the Banff Upper Hot Springs for most people include the following:
Highest operating hot spring in Canada
Amenities and views
Please see the below map for the location of Warner Stables:
- Activities in this package can be taken on the same day or on different days.
- This package has a minimum age of 4 years.
- No entrance is permitted to the tube park without a valid snow tubing lift ticket.
- All participants must follow attendants’ instructions. Failure to do so will result in removal of your lift ticket without refund.
- Children under 1.1 metres (42inches) in height or under 4 years old are not permitted in the snow tube park.
- All minor age children are the responsibility of a parent or legal guardian at all times, staff will not be responsible for supervising/monitoring children’s activity. All parents/participants must realize and accept that there is no guarantee of your personal safety.
- Ski boots are not permitted to be worn while snow tubing.
- Unsafe conduct will result in the removal of lift ticket without refund.
- Chute conditions vary with weather and use. Please be aware of conditions before purchasing snow tubing tickets. No refunds will be given. Use of any sliding device other than the tubes provided by Management is strictly forbidden.
- All minors under 18 years old participating in a horse activity must have a parent or legal guardian on the ride with them.
- All adults must sign a waiver prior to the sleigh ride. A waiver must also be completed by the parent or legal guardian of any child under the age of 18 (documentation may be required to confirm the signatory’s authority).
- Sleigh rides are weather dependent, and may not operate in certain conditions.
- Management is not responsible for personal injury, damage or wear to your clothing due to any cause whatsoever while you are engaged in snow tubing and/or activity associated with snow tubing.
- Photo ID may be required for identity verification.