Combo Package; raft along the family-friendly Kananaskis River, then take a horseback ride along the scenic Bow River.
Included: Kananaskis River Whitewater Rafting (1:30pm – 5:30pm)
Get splashed on the class 2 – 3 rapids along with pristine landscapes of Kananaskis Provincial Park for an afternoon whitewater rafting adventure. It’s the ideal rafting experience for families, friends or as a group outing and you’ll have a chance to play in the rapids surfing the waves and swim in the river alongside the raft.
Included: 1 Hour Bow River Horseback Ride (various times available)
This popular Banff horseback ride takes you along the Bow River in Banff while watching for wildlife and enjoying the spectacular scenery. You’ll also ride past the natural sulphur hot springs flowing from the Cave & Basin – the original historic hot springs.
Activities in this package can be taken on the same day or on different days.
The best parts of the Kananaskis River Whitewater Rafting Tour for most people include the following:
1.5 - 2 Hours on the Kananaskis River
Optional river swim
Everything is provided!
The best parts of the Bow River Horseback Ride for most people include the following:
Cave & Basin Hot Springs
Please see the below map for the location of Warner Stables:
- Activities in this package can be taken on the same day or on different days.
- The minimum age for this package is 8 years and the minimum weight per person is 20kgs (40lbs). If the guest is unaccompanied by an adult then the minimum age is 16 years old for the whitewater rafting tour. Children aged 17 and under must be accompanied on the ride by a legal guardian.
- The maximum weight per person is 230lbs / 104kg, fully dressed (your weight may need to be verified on our scales).
- A waiver must be completed for both tours and is a condition of participation, this will be sent through upon booking. In addition, a Parental Consent form must be completed by the parent or legal guardian of any child under the age of 18 years prior to arrival. This is especially important if you are bringing someone else’s child (under 18 years old) rafting.
- Riders must check in at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Riders must wear fully enclosed shoes (no heels).
- Each rider must be able to speak and understand fluent English.
- Riders must be in good physical condition.
- Helmets are mandatory and to be worn by all riders.
- Photo ID may be required for identity verification.
- COVID-19: Guests should not attend our tour if showing any signs or symptoms of illness.
- COVID-19: Guests must wear a non-surgical face covering when checking in for their activity.
Refunds are not issued if guests are disqualified from participating due to not meeting these requirements.
Please note that the Kananaskis River Whitewater Rafting Tour requires a minimum of 8 participants, please call the day prior to confirm the tour.