Sometimes, it’s nice to have a more personalized tour experience. Tour with your own Banff Travel Guide just with your group, or create a private, custom tour that suits your interests and schedule.
On our private and custom tours, you call the shots.
2 Ways to Enjoy a Personal Tour Guide
- Private-Scheduled Tours
- Choose a Private-Scheduled Tour from a selection of winter and summer tour options.
- You and your group will tour with a Banff guide in your own vehicle all to yourself.
- Private-scheduled tours start at 8 am or 1:30 pm for half-day sightseeing or choose any time you wish for full-day sightseeing tours.
- Create Your Custom Tour around your time schedule and personal interests
- Design your own day the way you want.
- Looking for a few tailor-made suggestions? Provide us with some ideas about the kind of tour you’d like and we’ll create a personalized plan.
- Choose from a range of vehicle sizes from our luxurious in-house fleet, including sedans, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans and mini coaches.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-(800) 496-9958 to build your custom tour.
"We get to set our own itinerary and form real connections with our guests. " - Anick , Senior Guide, Discover Banff Tours
Typically we offer private guided sightseeing for a half day (up to five hours) or a full day (up to 10 hours), as well as private transfer services and extended group touring options. The best way for us to develop a customised quote for you is to let us know what you are looking for!
Our rates include a professional guide and luxurious vehicle from our in-house fleet – all of our vehicles are less than five years old. We can then customise your private tour to include any extras such as Gondola tickets etc.
There is no minimum number! Our rates are typically based on the number of people (as this impacts the vehicle size), and start from one person.
Most of our guests start/finish their private tour from Calgary, Banff or Lake Louise, however we can generally travel anywhere in Alberta and British Columbia.
No problem! We can suggest some popular places to go, depending on where you are located and the amount of time you have.
Absolutely! In the winter we offer privately guided icewalk and snowshoe tours (which include the use of ice cleats and snowshoes), and in the summer we offer private hiking tours.
Group bookings of 9 or more guests, as well as custom and private bookings have a 7 day cancellation period. Some custom groups have a longer cancellation periods. You will be informed if this is the case.
Tips are not expected, but are certainly appreciated. If you think your guide did a wonderful job and would like to indicate that with a tip, it will be graciously accepted.