Combo Package; raft through exciting whitewater rapids through Horseshoe Canyon, then take a guided climb up Mt Norquay’s cliffs.
Included: Kicking Horse Rafting (9:15am – 12:15pm or 1:15pm – 4:15pm)
This popular whitewater journey combines a mix of exciting class 1-4 rapids that the Kicking Horse River is famous for. Starting at a relaxing pace you can perfect your rafting skills with your teammates and guide and enjoy the views of the serene upper section. As the canyon narrows, the waves build, drenching rafters in continuous rapids such as Shot Gun, Man Eater and Roller Coaster.
Included: Golden Sky Bridge (various times available)
As you perch 426 feet above an expansive canyon, engulfed by the Columbia Valley, the epic views from Golden’s newest, must-visit attraction will take your breath away. The Golden Skybridge rewards with views of the Rocky and Purcell mountain ranges like you’ve never seen before, while a crashing river and 200-foot waterfall thunders below.
Tours in this package can be taken on the same day or on different days.
The best parts of the Kicking Horse Whitewater Rafting Tour for most people include the following:
2 hours on the Kicking Horse River
Everything is provided!
The best parts of the Golden SkyBridge for most people include the following:
Canada's highest suspension bridges
Facilities for the whole family
The riverbase is fully equipped with on-site facilities such as private washrooms, change rooms and outdoor showers.
It’s recommended that you wear contacts but if you need your glasses, secure them with a sunglass strap.
The tour is run by Hydra River Guides, who have been rafting the Kicking Horse River for over 30 years. With time comes experience and Hydra prides itself on its qualified staff and impressive safety record. Each year they refine our trips, organization and guest experience.
The suspension bridges are connected by three kilometres of forested trails to create a nature walking loop that offers jaw-dropping views along with thrilling adventure. On the easily accessible trail there are viewing platforms so you can snag plenty of stunning photos of the canyon and mountain ranges.
- Tours in this package can be taken on the same day or on different days.
- The minimum age is 12 years and the minimum weight per person is 90 lbs.
- The maximum weight per person is 350 lbs.
- Every guest needs to sign a waiver form. Parents will co-sign for children under 18 years of age.
- Photo ID may be required for identity verification.
- Please note that the Kicking Horse is a glacier fed river and water levels fluctuate. As the season progresses, the rapids can change from Class 4 to Class 3.
- Please note that the rafting tour requires a minimum of 12 participants and transport requires a minimum of 4 participants, please call the day prior to confirm the tour.
- Pets are not permitted on the Skybridge.