Combo Package; saddle up for a riverside ride, soar up to a mountain summit and soak in mineral hot springs.
Included: 1 Hour Bow River Horseback Ride (various times available)
Take a guided horseback ride along the tranquil Bow River and past the historic Cave and Basin, the birthplace of Banff National Park where craggy rock walls surround pools of bubbling thermal water. It’s Banff’s most popular horseback ride!
Included: Banff Sightseeing Gondola (various times available)
Sit back and relax in a four passenger, modern glass enclosed gondola as you soar to the top of Sulphur Mountain in Banff. You’ll marvel at the unsurpassed view of Banff, the Bow Valley and a 360 degree view of six scenic mountain ranges from 2,281 metres (7,486 feet) above sea level from the observation deck, and can even enjoy a glass of wine or a meal.
Included: Banff Upper Hot Springs (open ticket)
Soak in the soothing, thermal hot springs where travellers have come to “take the waters” for more than a century while looking out at famous Mt Rundle. This is the highest operating hot springs in Canada!
Activities in this package can be taken on the same day or on different days.
The best parts of the Bow River Horseback Ride for most people include the following:
Cave & Basin Hot Springs
The best parts of the Banff Gondola for most people include the following:
Ride to the summit of Sulphur Mountain
Mountain top dining and facilities
The best parts of the Banff Upper Hot Springs for most people include the following:
Highest operating hot spring in Canada
Amenities and views
Please see the below map for the location of Warner Stables:
Guests can catch the Roam Transit bus route one, which is $2 per adult each way.
Several scenic hiking trails lead away from the summit complex. One of the most popular is the self-guided interpretive Sulphur Mountain Boardwalk to Sanson’s Peak on which you can follow in the footsteps of Norman Sanson, who walked to the top of the mountain about every week for 30 years to check the weather.
- Activities in this package can be taken on the same day or on different days.
- The minimum age is 8 years.
- Riders must check in at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Riders aged 17 and under must be accompanied on the ride by a legal guardian.
- Riders must weigh less than 230lbs / 104kg, fully dressed (your weight may need to be verified on our scales).
- Riders must wear fully enclosed shoes (no heels).
- Each rider must be able to speak and understand fluent English.
- Riders must be in good physical condition.
- Helmets are mandatory and to be worn by all riders.
- All adults must sign a waiver prior to the ride. A waiver must also be completed by the legal guardian of any child under the age of 18.
- Photo ID may be required for identity verification.
- Reservations are required to guarantee your timeslot for the Banff Gondola. Please show the bar-code voucher for entry, for the specified time reserved.