Combo Package; saddle up for a riverside ride, soar to 7,000′ on an open-air chairlift and soak in hot springs.
Included: 1 Hour Bow River Horseback Ride (various times available)
Take a guided horseback ride along the tranquil Bow River and past the historic Cave and Basin, the birthplace of Banff National Park where craggy rock walls surround pools of bubbling thermal water. It’s Banff’s most popular horseback ride!
Included: Banff Sightseeing Chairlift (open ticket)
Take an 8 minute chairlift ride over a natural bear habitat up to 7,000 feet at Mt Norquay with breathtaking views of Banff and the Bow Valley. At the top, relax over a meal at the Cliffhouse Bistro or stroll along the interpretive walkway while keeping your eyes out for bighorn sheep.
Included: Banff Upper Hot Springs (open ticket)
Soak in the soothing, thermal waters of Canada’s highest operating hot springs where travellers have come to “take the waters” for more than a century while looking out at famous Mt Rundle.
Activities in this package can be taken on the same day or on different days.
The best parts of the Bow River Ride for most people include the following:
Cave & Basin Hot Springs
The best parts of the Banff Sightseeing Chairlift for most people include the following:
Ride to 7,000 feet at Mount Norquay
Mountain top dining and facilities
The best parts of the Banff Upper Hot Springs for most people include the following:
Highest operating hot spring in Canada
Amenities and views
Please see the below map for the location of Warner Stables:
The free shuttle bus runs throughout the day from Banff with several pick-up locations.
Free Shuttle Bus Schedule (Valid from June 11 to October 9 2022)
|Train Station Info Centre||07:55||08:50||09:50||10:50||11:50||12:50||13:50||14:50||15:50||16:50||17:50||18:35|
|Mt Royal Parking Lot||07:57||08:52||09:52||10:52||11:52||12:52||13:52||14:52||15:52||16:52||17:52|
|Banff Park Lodge (Opposite)||08:00||08:55||09:55||10:55||11:55||12:55||13:55||14:55||15:55||16:55||17:55|
|ARRIVES AT NORQUAY||08:10||09:10||10:10||11:10||12:10||13:10||14:10||15:10||16:10||17:10||18:10|
|RETURN TO BANFF||09:35||10:35||11:35||12:35||13:35||14:35||15:35||16:35||17:20||18:20||19:10|
Stoney Squaw Mountain
Distance: 4.2 km return
Elevation Gain: 190m
Time Required: 2 hours
Hike through a beautiful lodgepole pine and spruce tree forest for a unique view of Cascade Mountain, and peaks of the Fairholme Range. During the ascent, hikers will enjoy unique views of Banff, Vermilion Lakes and surrounding mountain ranges. This trail is also popular for mountain biking.
Distance: 15.4 km return
Elevation Gain: 640m
Time Required: 4-6 hours
The hike begins at the Mt. Norquay ski area, crosses a bridge over Forty Mile Creek, and then zigzags its way through the dense forest to Cascade Amphitheatre. As you emerge into the amphitheatre, impressively enclosed by limestone cliffs, keep your eyes out for wildflowers.
- Activities in this package can be taken on the same day or on different days.
- The minimum age is 8 years.
- Riders must check in at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Riders aged 17 and under must be accompanied on the ride by a legal guardian.
- Riders must weigh less than 230lbs / 104kg, fully dressed (your weight may need to be verified on our scales).
- Riders must wear fully enclosed shoes (no heels).
- Each rider must be able to speak and understand fluent English.
- Riders must be in good physical condition.
- Helmets are mandatory and to be worn by all riders.
- All adults must sign a waiver prior to the ride. A waiver must also be completed by the legal guardian of any child under the age of 18.
- Photo ID may be required for identity verification.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult on the chairlift.
- The maximum combined weight is 226kg (500lbs) per chair.