As Canada’s home for arts training and creation, Banff Centre presents over 400 public performances, events, and exhibitions annually.
Take advantage of your night in Banff to attend an exciting outdoor show, a classical music recital, a dance performance, a visual arts exhibition, or to mingle with the best artists from Canada and around the world during the free artist talks and open studio events!
2018/19 Winter Highlights:
- Sharon & Bram‘s family fun holiday special (December 15)
- See two of Alberta’s finest singer-songwriter talents, Michael Bernard Fitzgerald & JJ Shiplett, share a stage (January 19)
- Hear side-splitting comedy from two of Canada’s funniest, Bruce McCulloch & Cathy Jones (January 26)
- Experience a new dance/theatre work about corruption, farce and radical change in Kidd Pivot presents Revisor (February 13 & 14)
- See members of award-winning rock band, Arcade Fire, in a contemporary dance piece, Peggy Baker Dance Projects: who we are in the dark (March 9)