Discover Banff & Its Wildlife
Adult Price: $59.00 (Adult: 13 and up)
Child Price: $30.00 (Child: 6-12)
Infant Price: FREE (Infant: 5 & under)
Departure Information: 8:30 am daily, Season dates - December 1st 2016 to April 16th, 2017
Duration: 3 hours
Where to meet: Hotel pick up and drop off provided from Banff
Your Tour Includes: Friendly, certified guide, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Small group size (up to 24 guests per guide), Hands-on interpretive tools, Refreshment and a light snack, Use of binoculars
Visit Banff viewpoints, landmarks and historic places on this popular half day sightseeing tour. Enjoy the stunning scenery and short walks to the must see locations, taking photos and watching for wildlife.
We own and operate many of the activity tour companies in Banff, so we can guarantee you'll find the best price by booking direct. Look for this badge.
Build a connection to our World Heritage Site on our trademark sightseeing tour as you visit Banff's landmarks and historic places. Hear how the 11,000 year old human history of the Bow Valley changed when three railway workers rediscovered the Cave & Basin, now a National Historic Site. See and learn about wildlife behaviour, habitat, and their winter survival adaptations. Your time will be spent enjoying the sights, taking photos, and participating in short walks to view points, on the many stops of the tour.
This is Banff's best tour for viewing wildlife. We see wildlife on over 95% of our tours!
Itinerary and Highlights:
- Bow Falls: Water crashes over ancient limestone creating a spectacle of sound and sight.
- Banff Springs Hotel: The Castle of the Rockies is the railway's contribution to the building of Canada.
- Surprise Corner: A higher view of Bow Falls and the majestic Banff Springs Hotel.
- Hoodoos Lookout: What is a hoodoo? Understand the lay of the land.
- Lake Minnewanka: An underwater village, native history, and a pleasant refreshment break.
Remember to bring:
- Warm clothes - dress for the weather
- Remember your camera!
For more information please click here for our Frequently Asked Questions
Check availability and prices