Yamnuska Wolf Dog Sanctuary
Adult Price: $46.00 (Adult: 15 and up)
Departure Information: Thursday to Monday
Duration: 45 minutes
Where to meet: Range Road 53 on the 1A highway, 60 mins from Banff (Nearby Land Mark- Wildcat Hills Gas Plant)
The Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary tour provides an up close and intimate look at wolves and wolf-dogs. Gain a better understanding about wild wolves and their importance in the natural environment while also seeing first hand wolf behaviour through the wolfdogs at the sanctuary.
You will have plenty of photo opportunities and ample time to speak with the sanctuary guardian who will answer all your questions. This exclusive tour has limited availability and restricted numbers per tour to ensure the wolfdogs stay inquisitive and close during your visit.
Itinerary & Hightlights:
- Semi private guided sanctuary experience
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Up close and personal experience with wolfdogs
Remember to Bring:
- Dress for the weather, you will be outside.
- Remember to bring your camera.
- Maximum 8 people per tour
- Children must be 15 years and older
- Tours can not run with just 1 guest due to guest safety, please call our staff to book with other guests.
- If you are scared of big dogs, this tour is not for you!
- Please do not bring any pets, including dogs, to the Sanctuary
- Transportation is available on a request basis from Banff and Canmore at an additional charge **
For more information please click here for our Frequently Asked Questions