12 min Three Sisters Peaks Helisightseeing
Adult Price: $124.00 (Adult: 13 and up)
Child Price: $62.00per Child 6-12, must be with at least two paying adults.
Infant Price: FREE (Infant: 5 & under)
Departure Information: Departures are available throughout the day. Transport is available from Banff for certain departures. Please enquire.
Duration: 12 minutes
Where to meet: Canmore at the heliplex or Hotel pick up and drop off is provided from Banff
An excellent tour for the first-time flyer in the Canadian Rockies. Escape to the Spray Valley and the spine of the Goat Range.
- Departures are available throughout the day.
- Transport is available from Banff for certain departures. Please enquire.
- 12 minutes
Where to Meet
- Hotel pick up and drop off is provided from Banff
- Canmore at the heliplex
Itinerary & Highlights:
- journey down the the Spray Valley
- spectacular views of the spine of the Goat Range
Your tour includes:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (certain departures only)
Remember to bring:
- Warm clothes. As you gain elevation, the temperature will drop.
- Don't forget your camera!
- Prices are based on a minimum of two passengers.
- No loose articles. Zips, ties and belts on clothing must be secured.
- Tours depend on weather conditions and must be confirmed the morning of the flight.
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
For more information please click here for our Frequently Asked Questions
Check availability and prices