30 min Mount Assiniboine Helisightseeing
Adult Price: $299.00 (Adult: 13 and up)
Child Price: $149.50 per Child 6-12, must be with at least two paying adults.
Infant Price: FREE (Infant: 5 & under)
Duration: 30 minutes
Where to meet: Canmore heliport (Hotel pick up is provided from Banff)
This sensational flight will transport you to "The Matterhorn of the Canadian Rockies", which rises majestically to 3,611 metres (11,870 feet) along the Great Divide. The surrounding glaciers and icefalls will astound you and capture your imagination. This is a photographers dream come true!
- Departures are available throughout the day
- Transport is available from Banff for certain departures. Please enquire.
- 30 minutes
Itinerary & Highlights:
You can only begin to truly appreciate the vastness of the Rocky Mountains when you view them from the air. This 30 minute flight allows all passengers to experience the unspoiled wilderness, beauty and majestic landscapes that The Rocky Mountains have to offer.
Your tour includes:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (certain departures only)
Remember to bring:
- Warm clothes. As you gain elevation, the temperature will drop.
- Don't forget your camera!
- Prices are based on a minimum of two passengers.
- No loose articles. Zips, ties and belts on clothing must be secured.
- Tours depend on weather conditions and must be confirmed the morning of the flight.
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
For more information please click here for our Frequently Asked Questions
Check availability and prices