Paradise Basin Full Day
Adult Price: $289 Adult
Child Price: $135 Child
Infant Price: $99 Infant
Departure Information: Banff: 7:30am, Toby Creek: 10:30am
Duration: 9 hours
Where to meet: Hotel pick up and drop off provided from Banff and Canmore
Your Tour Includes: Professional guides, driver training session, snowmobile suit, NEW helmets and warm boots, mandatory sled insurance, trail fees, beautiful alpine warm-up cabin, sit down BBQ lunch in a "bistro-like" atmosphere, snacks
Ride your way through the forest and up to the Paradise Basin to 8000 feet and visit the remnants of an early 1900's silver mining town. The open powder bowl above the treeline offers a fantastic chance to play in the deep snow. Your hearty lunch inside a cozy log cabin will give you the energy for more sledding action and the return to the mountain base!
- 5+ hours
Tour Itinerary and Highlights:
- Remnants of an early 1900's Silver Mining Town
- A chance to see wildlife
- Short walk to the Smith Ice Falls
- High alpine tour to 8,000 ft
- Upgrade to high performance 600cc (120hp): $99
Remember to bring:
- Dress for the weather. Mountain weather can be changeable.
- Ski wear is best and your personal goggles for comfort.
- Don't forget your camera!
- Minimum age for a driver is 16 years
- Minimum age for a passenger is 5 years.
- Season dates - November 25th to April 15th - Transportation starting December 13th
For more information please click here for our Frequently Asked Questions
Check availability and prices