Banff Sleigh Rides
Adult Price: $36.00 (Adult: 13 and up)
Child Price: $27.00 (Child: 4-12)
Infant Price: FREE (Infant: 3 & under)
Departure Information: Dec 9th 2016 - March 26th, 2017.
Duration: 45 minutes
Where to meet: Warner Stables in Banff 20mins prior to departure
Your Tour Includes: Cowboy guide/sleigh driver, Warm blankets, Apple Cider, Roasting Marshmallows
Join us on a sleigh ride with your family, friends or loved ones. Relax and take in the breathtaking views and sparkling winter air of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. The sleigh ride will take you through the Bow River Valley showing you the remote areas around Banff, western style!
We own and operate many of the activity tour companies in Banff, so we can guarantee you'll find the best price by booking direct. Look for this badge.
Itinerary and highlights:
- Explore the Bow River Valley cozied up under warm blankets beside family or friends.
- Views of Sulphur Mountain
- Canadian Pacific Railway
Remember to bring:
- Warm clothes, including hats, gloves and warm boots.
- Don't forget your camera
- Transport is not provided with this tour, guests must make their own way to Warner Stables.
- Children under 3 years old are not guaranteed a seat.
For more information please click here for our Frequently Asked Questions
Check availability and prices