Heli Skiing in Banff
Adult Price: $889.00 (Ages 14 and up)
Departure Information: Banff: 6am, Heliplex: 8:15am - Season dates - (Snow and weather conditions permitting) December 26th to April 5th
Duration: 12 hours
Where to meet: Heliplex or Hotel pick up and drop off provided from Banff
Your Tour Includes: Breakfast, Mountainside Lunch, Powder Ski and Board rentals, RK Heliski certificate and pin, Certified Guide, Avalanche transceiver training, Helicopter safety briefing
As a pioneer of the Canadian heli ski industry and with 36 years experience, RK Heli Ski knows how to provide a safe and exhilarating back country ski experience.
Whether you are an intermediate, advanced or expert skier/boarder, you will love RK's vast virgin slopes surrounded by scenic glaciers and skiing untracked powder on gladed tree runs in the pristine and breathtaking Purcell Mountains.
- 3 runs $889.00
- 5 runs $1049
- Transport from Banff $120.00
- Transport from Lake Louise $170.00
Itinerary & Highlights:
One day is all you need to create memories to last a lifetime! Whether you are an intermediate, advanced or expert skier/boarder, you will love the vast slopes and untracked powder on gladed tree runs in the pristine and breathtaking Purcell Mountains.
What to bring:
- Dress in ski wear and bring your own boots
- You will not be allowed to carry a backpack. Everything must be carried in your pockets
- Personal music devices are not permitted
- Transport is available from all Banff hotels and Lake Louise at an additional cost
- Heli-skiing is only available for Intermediate to Expert skiers
- Skiers/boarders must be able to handle all kinds of snow conditions and maintain control
- Skiers/boarders must also be of a reasonable fitness level
- Minimum age is 14 years and in all cases an adult/guardian must accompany the minor during every run
Please note a minimum of 2 passengers is required for transportation from Banff to the heli-plex in Panorama.
Check availability and prices