Heli-Skiing/Snowboarding - Purcell
Adult Price: $1,175 (Ages 12 and up)
Departure Information: 8:15am
Duration: 8 hours
Where to meet: Purcell Heli-Skiing, 438 Lafontaine Rd, Golden, BC
Your Tour Includes: Mountainside lunch, Certified guides and custom grouping, Powder skis and poles or snowboard, Deep powder lesson, Avalanche transceiver training, Helicopter safety briefing.
Spectacular scenery, pristine snow, diversified terrain. Purcell Heli Ski strives to meet their guests' needs and to provide the most exclusive, safest heli-skiing/boarding experience possible.
Purcell Heli-Skiing delivers an experience to remember focusing on safety, value, customer care in a fun-loving atmosphere. Their guest-to-guide ratio allows groups to be split by ability level to maintain a quality group experience. From the first-time powder skier to the veteran hooked on fresh tracks, their professional team can deliver your epic adventure. Professional and personal service, ACMG/UIAGM certified guides, locally and family owned.
- 5 runs single-day, $1,175 per person
- 5 runs, multi-day, $1,109 per day per person
Itinerary & Highlights:
Heli-skiing is an exciting, often heart pounding and thrilling adventure. Create memories that last a lifetime on this exciting tour that offers its guests the ultimate powder skiing experience.
What to bring:
- Guests are responsible for their own transportation to Golden
- Dress in ski wear and bring your own boots (guests can take their own skis or board or take complimentary equipment provided).
- Ski rentals are available at the heliplex
- Packs are permitted if they are small and carry only the essentials (camera, goggle cloth, extra layer, hydration system)
- Skiers should be physically fit and be able to ski blue runs confidently
- Snowboarders need to be advanced and be confident at boarding at higher speeds
- Age restrictions may apply according to child's ability level.
- A $500 per person non-refundable deposit applies when booking this tour in case of cancellation.
- Season dates - (snow and weather conditions permitting) December 15th to April 15th
Check availability and prices