Discover Lake Louise
In order to take in all the beauty of Lake Louise you need to spend some extra time there. This tour allows you just over 4 hours of free time at Lake Louise. Use this time to join a sleigh ride along the shoreline, borrow our snowshoes and explore the many trails of enjoy a leisurely lunch in the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Lake Louise is also the best location to take in some Dogsledding.
Itinerary and Highlights:
- Bow Valley Parkway - The scenic highway to Lake Louise, great for wildlife viewing.
- Lake Louise- Take a stroll on the lakeshore, try snowshoeing and visit the Chateau Lake Louise.
- Snowshoe Sampler on Lake Louise your guide will give you the option of trying snowshoeing. Take a few minutes to explore with our easy to use snowshoes.
- Mt. Victoria and Victoria Glacier- two dominating features of the Lake Louise area that are a must capture photo. Your guide will tall you about their story and significance to the area.
- Add a 2 hr Dog Sled tour for only $129 per person - dogsledding along the Continental Divide, approximately 16km
Remember to bring:
- Warm clothes - dress for the weather
- Remember your camera!
For more information please click here for our Frequently Asked Questions
Check availability and prices