Discover Lake Louise
Adult Price: $70.00 (Adult: 13 and up)
Child Price: $40.00 (Child: 6-12)
Infant Price: FREE (Infant: 5 & under)
Departure Information: 10:15 am daily, Season - December 1st to April 10th 2016
Duration: 7 hours
Where to meet: Hotel pick up and drop off provided from Banff.
Your Tour Includes: Friendly, certified guide, Small group size (up to 24 guests per guide), Hands-on interpretive tools, Hot Chocolate and Maple Cookies, Use of binoculars
In order to take in all the beauty of Lake Louise you need to spend some extra time there. This tour allows you just over 4 hours of free time at Lake Louise. Use this time to join a sleigh ride along the shoreline, borrow our snowshoes and explore the many trails of enjoy a leisurely lunch in the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Lake Louise is also the best location to take in some Dogsledding.
Itinerary and Highlights:
- Bow Valley Parkway - The scenic highway to Lake Louise, great for wildlife viewing.
- Lake Louise- Take a stroll on the lakeshore, try snowshoeing and visit the Chateau Lake Louise.
- Snowshoe Sampler on Lake Louise your guide will give you the option of trying snowshoeing. Take a few minutes to explore with our easy to use snowshoes.
- Mt. Victoria and Victoria Glacier- two dominating features of the Lake Louise area that are a must capture photo. Your guide will tall you about their story and significance to the area.
- Add a 2 hr Dog Sled tour for only $165 per person - dogsledding along the Continental Divide, approximately 16km
Remember to bring:
- Warm clothes - dress for the weather
- Remember your camera!
For more information please click here for our Frequently Asked Questions
Check availability and prices