Canmore Caves Explorer
Adult Price: $115 (Adult: 16 and up)
Child Price: $105 (Youth: 10-15)
Departure Information: 09:00 daily
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Your Tour Includes: Helmet, Headlamp, Coveralls, Kneepads, Gloves, Backpacks
This tour will see you climbing, crawling and squeezing through the infamous Rat's Nest Cave. A half hour hike through pine forests and canyons will lead you to the cave entrance.
After changing into caving equipment and reviewing safety practices, you will enter the cave to enjoy a natural history interpretation of this fascinating underground world. Our fully experienced, interpretive guides will lead you through twisted passageways, etched and sculptured by water, to large underground chambers and a pool grotto. No experience is necessary as full instruction is given by the guide.
Itinerary and highlights:
- Grotto pool
- Spectacular photo opportunities
Remember to bring:
- Suitable footwear - light hiking boots or sturdy running/hiking shoes
- Layers of warm, non-bulky clothing (the cave temperature is 5 c year round!)
- Water for before and after the caving
- Old clothes - you will get dirty
- Energy/granola bars to eat whilst caving
- Minimum age for this tour is 10 years old
- This tour is physically demanding and is directed at physically fit individuals
Where to meet:
- Meeting point is The Canmore Sweatshop in Canmore.
- Transport is not included in this tour.
Check availability and prices