Sunfeather Winterlude Dogsled Tour - Canmore
Adult Price: $367.00 (Adult: 9 and up)
Child Price: $242.00 (Child: 8 & under)
Departure Information: Banff: 7:40am,11:40am - Canmore: 8:15am, 12:15pm
Duration: 6 hours
Where to meet: Hotel pick up and drop off provided from Banff
Your Tour Includes: Professional dog sledding guide, 30 minute introduction & instruction, Refreshments and snack
A longer tour for the dog sledding enthusiast! Enjoy the exciting and picturesque trail systems meandering through entwined forests of towering black spruce. Stop to savour slow-roasted deli smokies and other Canadian-style delicacies. Afterwards, glide along snow-packed trails adjacent to the mystic Goat Creek.
Itinerary & Highlights:
- Includes 1 hour transfer each way, 3.5 hours sled time
- Learn to harness and handle the dogs
- Relax as a passenger or drive your own team
- Many panoramic photo opportunities
- Canadian Husky teams
Remember to bring:
- Warm clothing, including hats, gloves and warm boots. Ski wear is strongly recommended for this tour.
- Don't forget your camera!
Season dates: December 15th to April 15th (weather permitting)
- Prices are per person
- Maximum three people per sled
- Maximum weight is 200lbs per person (please advise of the weight per person when booking)
- Minimum 2 guests
This tour is very popular and will sell out. Please reserve early to avoid disappointment.
Check availability and prices