Powder Hound Express Dogsled Tour - Canmore
Adult Price: $160.00 (Adult: 10 and up)
Child Price: $85.00 (Child: 6-9)
Infant Price: $35.00 (Infant: 2-5)
Duration: Sled time: 1.5 hours
Where to meet: Hotel pick up and drop off provided from Banff
Mush your own sled! This is our best value for money tour that guarantees you will have a hands-on experience in your dog sledding adventure.
Enjoy panoramic views as you mush your way along the pristine trails of Goat Pond. Get to know the beautiful and friendly Canadian Huskies and participate at your own comfort level. This one of a kind quality experience will leave you feeling exhilarated after you lead your team of dogs through the Canadian wilderness. Learn to harness and handle the dogs
- Relax as a passenger or drive your own team
- Many panoramic photo opportunities
- Canadian Husky teams
- Professional dog-sledding guide
Remember to bring:
- Warm clothing, including hats, gloves and warm boots. Ski wear is strongly recommended for this tour.
- Don't forget your camera!
- Prices are per person
- Maximum three people per sled
- Maximum weight is 200lbs per person (please advise of the weight per person when booking)
- Availability may vary on short term bookings
Season dates: November 1st to April 30th (subject to change)
Banff: 7:40am, 9:40am, 11:40am, 1:40pm.
Canmore: 8:15am, 10:15am, 12:15pm, 2:15pm
This tour is very popular and will sell out. Please reserve early to avoid disappointment.
For more information please click here for our Frequently Asked Questions
Check availability and prices