Narnia Dogsled Tour - Banff National Park
Adult Price: $190.00 per sled (two people)
Infant Price: $20.00 (Infant: 5 & under)
Departure Information: 4pm - Season dates - Open until March 30th
Duration: 30 minutes
Where to meet: Great Divide Trailhead in Lake Louise. Allow 45minstravel time from Banff (one way).
Your Tour Includes: Professional dog-sledding guide
The perfect introduction to Dog Sledding in the beautiful Canadian Rockies.
The perfect introduction to Dog Sledding in the beautiful Canadian Rockies.Itinerary & Highlights:
- The Kingmik team would love to take you for a dog sled ride! For the thrill of your life, come mushing with their happy and hard working Alaskan Huskies in beautiful Lake Louise.
Remember to bring:
- Warm clothing, including hats, gloves and warm boots. Ski wear is strongly recommended for this tour.
- Don't forget your camera.
High Season Dates
December 16th - January 4th
February 10th - February 14th
February 17th - February 20th
March 17th - March 20th
March 24 - April 2nd
- Prices are based on two adult rates per sled
- Maximum two adults and one small child $30 (under 5 years) per sled
- Maximum weight per seld is 400lbs (please advise the weight of each guest when booking)
- Children 6 and over are charged at the adult rate
Please call to add children to sleds on 1 877 565 9372
This tour is very popular and will sell out. Please reserve early to avoid disappointment.
For more information please click here for our Frequently Asked Questions
Check availability and prices