Flight of the Great Snowy Owl Dogsledding - Canmore
Adult Price: $415.00 (Adult: 13 and up)
Child Price: $217.00 (Youth: 6-12)
Infant Price: $35.00(Child: 2-5)
Departure Information: Leaves from Banff and Canmore
Duration: 2 hours
Where to meet: Hotel pick up and drop off provided from Banff
Heli sightseeing and dog sledding all in one awesome package! Soar by helicopter into the wilderness of the Canadian Rocky Mountains near Canmore before spending a half-day tour by dog team.
Itinerary & Highlights:
- 1.5 hour sled time and 25 minute helicopter flight
- Learn to harness and handle the dogs
- Relax as a passenger or drive your own team
- Many panoramic photo opportunities
- Canadian Husky teams
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 25 min scenic helicopter tour
- Professional dogsledding guide
- 30 minute introduction & instruction
- Refreshments and snacks
Remember to bring:
- Warm clothing, including hats, gloves and warm boots. Ski wear is strongly recommended for this tour.
- Don't forget your camera!
Season dates - November 11th to April 30th (weather permitting)
Banff: 8:00am, 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm
Canmore: 8:30am, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm
- Prices are per person
- Maximum three people per sled
- Maximum weight is 250lbs per person (please advise the weight per person when booking)
- Minimum 2 guests
This tour is very popular and will sell out. Please reserve early to avoid disappointment.
Check availability and prices