Kicking Horse Classic Rafting
Adult Price: $132 - Adult, 12+
Departure Information: Hotel pickup from Canmore, Banff, and Lake Louise
Duration: 3 hours (Rafting Time)
Your Tour Includes: BBQ lunch (With vegetarian options), All river rafting gear: wet suit, booties, spray jacket, gloves, helmet, buoyancy aid. Certified raft guides
Just outside of Golden, on the border of Alberta and BC is the Kicking Horse River, the Rockies' most thrilling white water rafting with grade 4+ rapids. Included with this full day trip is a BBQ lunch at the riverbase lodge.
Starting at a relaxing pace you can perfect your rafting skills with your teammates and guide. As the canyon narrows your team will paddle Grade IV+ rapids of the mighty Kicking Horse. Back at the lodge, BBQ lunch is included with dessert and cold drinks. If you have energy to burn, try out the beach volleyball court with new friends or just relax and enjoy the scene. This tour is recommended for adventurous first-time rafters as well as seasoned paddlers.
Itinerary & highlights:
- A beautiful drive from Banff to the private put in, rolling rapids and easy paddling to start, and then a test of your teams skills on the big rapids!
PM Transport is not available
- $20 from Banff & Lake Louise
- $25 from Canmore (minimum of 4 guests required)
- Canmore: 7:15am, Banff: 8:00am, Lake Louise: 8:45am, Riverbase: 9.30am, 12.45pm
Remember to Bring:
- Bathing suit
- Bag for your personal belongings
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum weight is 90 lbs (41kg)
Check availability and prices