Horseshoe Canyon Rafting with transport (AM)
Adult Price: $111.00 - Adult, 12+
Departure Information: Tour starts 7:45am daily (May 12th - Sept 10th 2017). Tour finishes approx. 12:20pm in Canmore and 1pm in Banff
Duration: 5 hours
Where to meet: Pick up available from Banff & Canmore on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Your Tour Includes: Prices include $3 per person river fee, Transportation from Banff/Canmore, River time: 1.5 - 2 hours, Refreshments and snacks to charge up on after your tour, FREE photos of your trip
Exciting whitewater thrills on the Bow River! A half day whitewater tour that offers adventure lovers rafting thrills and excitement close to Banff, Canmore and Calgary. The Horseshoe Canyon section offers spectacular scenery, big waves and up to Grade IV whitewater. Optional cliff jumping available for the adventure enthusiast.
Experience a sense of remoteness while you raft your way through shale canyons and awesome whitewater.
- Professional River Guide with each boat - who will explain and demonstrate paddle, safety and emergency techniques
- All safety equipment: wetsuits, lifejacket, helmet, rainjacket, wetsuit booties and gloves
- Dryland safety instruction
- Practice paddling on the river before the waves
Itinerary and highlights:
- Scenic views of the front range Rocky Mountains
- Up to class IV rapids, big waves and big action
- A medium or BIG cliff jump for adventurous during the float section
- FREE photos of your trip will be available on the Chinook Rafting website
Remember to bring:
- Swimsuit - have it on under your clothes prior to your trip for added convenience
- A towel and a bag - to hold your personal belongings whilst you’re out on the river
- A toque/beanie/wooly hat - on cold days for under your helmet, it will get wet.
- A change of clothes including a warm fleece for after your rafting trip
- Clothes suitable for the day - all your personal belongings will be left in your vehicle or in your personal bag while you are rafting.
- Contact lenses - are OK if you are comfortable swimming in them, please tell your guide.
- Sunscreen - great on a hot day, avoid putting it above or near your eyes.
- Medical Concerns - please bring any medication you may need and inform your guide of any medical condition.
- Cameras - do not bring your camera on the raft unless it is waterproof. Same day action photo USBs are for sale at reasonable prices
- Must be over 12 years old and 90lbs
- Glasses or sunglasses - are not recommended unless secured by eyeglass holders or retainers.
- Valuables - best left behind in your hotel.
For more information please click here for our Frequently Asked Questions
Check availability and prices