Sundance Loop Horseback Riding
Adult Price: $109 (Ages 8 and up)
Departure Information: 9:30, 12:00, and 14:30 daily
Duration: 2 hours
Where to meet: Warner Stables - Transport is not available with this tour. Please arrive 30mins prior to tour time.
Your Tour Includes: A friendly horse for every rider, Lead and tail cowboys to guide your ride
Ride past the Cave & Basin, Bow River and Windy Knoll.
Departing from Warner Stables, our cowboys will lead you along the Bow River through the Cave & Basin area - the site of the original hot springs. Fantastic scenery surrounds you as you climb up Sulphur Mountain around the Windy Knoll viewpoint. The ride loops around the marsh, following the Bow River, and bringing you back to Warner Stables.
- Shoulder seaon (April to June): 12:00pm, 14:30pm
- High season (June to September): 9:30pm, 12:00pm, 14:30pm
- Shoulder season (September to October): 12:00pm, 14:30pm
Itinerary and Highlights:
- Explore Banff National Park on horseback, like the pioneers did.
- Gaze upon the Bow Valley from a high vantage point and then follow the Bow River upon your return.
Remember to bring:
- Closed toe shoes
- Long pants
- Dress for the weather
- Don't forget your camera
- Minimum age: 8 yrs
- Maximum weight: 250lbs
- Please note that children will not be paired with an adult - they must ride their own horse.
Check availability and prices