Sulphur Mountain Ride
Adult Price: $179 (Ages 9 and up)
Departure Information: 09:30 and 14:30 daily
Duration: 3 hours
Where to meet: Spray River Corrals - Transport is not provided with this tour. Please arrive 30mins prior to tour time.
Your Tour Includes: A friendly horse for every rider, Lead and tail cowboys to guide your ride
- Shoulder season (May to June): 14:30pm
- High season (June to September): 9:30am, 14:30pm
- Shoulder season (September to October): 14:30pm
Itinerary and highlights:
- From the trailhead you will climb Sulphur Mountain
- Ride past the world famous Rimrock Resort Hotel and underneath the gondola
- You will climb two thirds of the way up Sulphur Mountain along wooded trails before you begin to descend
- In the valley, you will cross the Spray River and follow the base of Mt. Rundle back to the Spray River Corral
Remember to bring:
- Dress for the weather!
- Wear closed toe shoes and long pants.
- Don't forget your camera!
- Minimum age: 9 years
- Maximum weight: 250 lbs
- Please note that children will not be paired with an adult - they must ride their own horse
- This is our most challenging ride and not recommended for children under 8 years or nervous riders
Check availability and prices