Spray River Horseback Ride
Adult Price: $74 (Ages 8 and up)
Departure Information: Tour departs hourly between 09:00 and 17:00 daily
Duration: 1 hour
Where to meet: Banff Springs Corral - Transportation is not available with this tour. Please arrive 30mins prior to tour time.
Your Tour Includes: A friendly horse for every rider, Lead and tail cowboys to guide your ride
A one hour horseback ride which crosses through the Spray River
Departing from the Banff Springs Corral, our guides will lead you past Bow Falls, where you cross through the Spray River. Continue along the edge of the Fairmont Banff Springs Golf Course, and cross through the waters once more. A partial climb up Sulphur Mountain brings you through a wooded residential area and back to the corrals.
- Per Rider: $74
- Tour departs hourly between 9:00am and 17:00pm daily during high season (June to September).
- Hours may differ during shoulder season (May to June, September to October), weather and trail conditions permitting.
Where to meet:
- Tours depart from Spray River Corrals
- Transportation is not available with this tour. Please arrive 30mins prior to tour time.
Itinerary and highlights:
- Your horse will take you from the spectacular views of the "Castle of the Rockies" and Bow Falls to the tranquility of the Spray River Valley.
Your tour includes:
- A friendly horse for every rider
- Lead and tail cowboys to guide your ride
Remember to bring:
- Closed toe shoes
- Long pants
- Dress for the weather
- Don't forget your camera
- Minimum age: 8 yrs
- Maximum weight: 250lbs
- Please note that children will not be paired with an adult - they must ride their own horse.
Check availability and prices