Cowboy Cookout Dinner
Adult Price: $149 (Horseback)
Child Price: $99 (Adult Wagon, 13 and up)
Infant Price: $84 (Child Wagon, 4-12)
Departure Information: 5:00pm daily. May 1st - Sept 4th 4:00pm daily. Sept 5th - Oct 9th
Duration: 3 hours
Where to meet: Warner Stables - Hotel pick up and drop off is not available with this tour. Please arrive 30mins prior to tour time.
Your Tour Includes: A friendly horse for every rider, Lead and tail cowboys to guide your ride, BBQ Steak, Home-made Baked Beans, Baked Potatoes, Caesar Salad, Rolls, Dessert, Coffee, Juice
Enjoy a leisurely one-hour trail ride to the BBQ site located near the Sundance Canyon trail. Try your hand at calf roping, challenge friends to a game of horseshoes or relax in the picnic area, while our cook prepares your steak to order. After a hearty meal you will ride back to Warner Stables along the banks of the Bow River. Non-riders can join the the steak fry too by one of our horse-drawn covered wagons.
- Per Rider: $149
- Adult Covered Wagon: $99
- Child (4-12) Covered Wagon: $84
- 5:00pm daily during high season (May to September)
- 4:00pm daily during late season (September to October)
- Season dates: May 1 to October 9, weather and trail conditions permitting
Itinerary and Highlights:
- Basic horseback riding instruction
- A hearty meal fit for a cowboy!
- A ridge ride and great views of the the Bow Valley
- Return ride along the Bow River
- Also available by covered wagon
Remember to bring:
- Closed toe shoes
- Long pants
- Dress for the weather
- Don't forget your camera
- Minimum age: 8 yrs (rider)
- Please note that children will not be paired with an adult - they must ride their own horse.
- Children under 8 can ride on the wagon but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum weight: 250lbs