Cowboy For A Day
Adult Price: $259 (Ages 9 and up)
Departure Information: 09:00am daily
Duration: 7 hours
Where to meet: Warner Stables - Transport is not available with this tour. Please arrive 30mins prior to tour time.
Your Tour Includes: A friendly horse for every rider, Lead and tail cowboys to guide your ride, A steak lunch, Duration: 7.5 hours
The Explorer Day Ride is our most popular and scenic trail ride through the Spray River Valley.
Our most popular and scenic trail ride through the Spray River Valley, The Explorer is a must for all visitors to Banff. Join us for a chance to capture panoramic views of the valley from Sulphur Mountain. While lunch is being prepared western style, take the opportunity to explore the banks of the Spray River. On the homeward trek you will ride along the base of Mt. Rundle, offering unique views of the Spray River.
- 10:30am daily during shoulder season (May to June, September)
- 09:00am daily during high season (June to September)
Itinerary and Highlights:
- Explore Banff National Park on horseback, as the pioneers did.
- Enjoy a hearty meal fit for a cowboy!
- Ride along the base of Mt Rundle, offering unique views of the Spray River.
- BBQ Steak
- Baked Beans
- Salads, Rolls
- Fresh Fruit, Sweets
- Coffee, Juice
Remember to bring:
- Closed toe shoes
- Long pants
- Dress for the weather
- Don't forget your camera
- Minimum age: 9 yrs
- Maximum weight: 250lbs
- Please note that children will not be paired with an adult - they must ride their own horse
- Due to the length of this ride it is not recommended for children under 9 years or nervous riders
Check availability and prices