Cowboy Cookout Lunch
Adult Price: $139 (Horseback)
Child Price: $89 (Wagon)
Infant Price: $74 (Wagon)
Departure Information: 11:00 daily
Duration: 3 hours
Where to meet: Warner Stables. Please arrive 30mins prior to tour time.
Get a taste of the mountain air with a morning trail ride along the base of Sulphur Mountain to a delicious BBQ lunch.
Relax at 3 Mile Cabin by the Sundance Canyon Trail, while your steaks are being prepared. Return along the banks of the Bow River to Warner Stables.
- Per Rider: $139
- Adult Covered Wagon: $89
- Child (4-12) Covered Wagon: $74
- 11:00am daily
- Season dates: May 1 to September 30, weather and trail conditions permitting
Itinerary and highlights:
- Get a taste of the mountain air with a trail ride along the base of Sulphur Mountain
- Relax at 3 Mile Cabin by the Sundance Canyon trail, while your BBQ lunch is being prepared
- Return along the banks of the Bow River
- Also available by covered wagon ($20 less)
Where to meet:
- Tour departs from Warner Stables, you must meet there
- Hotel pick up and drop off is not available with this tour. Please arrive 30mins prior to tour time.
Itinerary and Highlights:
- Basic horseback riding instruction
- A hearty meal fit for a cowboy!
- A ridge ride and great views of the the Bow Valley
- Return ride along the Bow River
Your tour includes:
- A friendly horse for every rider
- Lead and tail cowboys to guide your ride
- BBQ Steak
- Home-made Baked Beans
- Baked Potatoes
- Caesar Salad
- Coffee, Juice
Remember to bring:
- Closed toe shoes
- Long pants
- Dress for the weather
- Don't forget your camera
- Minimum age: 8 yrs (rider)
- Please note that children will not be paired with an adult - they must ride their own horse.
- Children under 8 can ride on the wagon but must be accompanied by an adult.