12 min Three Sisters Peaks Helisightseeing
Adult Price: $124.00 (Adult: 13 and up)
Child Price: $62.00 (Child: 6-12)
Infant Price: FREE (Infant: 5 & under)
Departure Information: Departures are available throughout the day.
Where to meet: Transport is available from Banff for certain departures. Please inquire.
Your Tour Includes: Hotel pick-up and drop-off (certain departures only)
An excellent tour for the first-time flyer in the Canadian Rockies. Escape to the Spray Valley and the spine of the Goat Range.
Itinerary & Highlights:
- There are few things more spectacular than lifting off in a helicopter and soaring over The Rocky Mountains and out over its shimmering lakes.
- This 12 minute flight will give you a taste of the spectacular scenery that surrounds us.
Remember to bring:
- Warm clothes. As you gain elevation, the temperature will drop.
- Don't forget your camera!
- Prices are based on a minimum of two passengers.
- No loose articles. Zips, ties and belts on clothing must be secured.
- Tours depend on weather conditions and must be confirmed the morning of the flight.
- Not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
- Single booking must call to reserve
For more information please click here for our Frequently Asked Questions
Check availability and prices