Explorer Route - 2.5Hr
Adult Price: $149.00 (Ages 12 and up)
Departure Information: Chairlift open 9am - 6pm
Duration: 3 hours
Your Tour Includes: 3hr excursion, Equipment orientation, Guided high-alpine climbing experience, Includes your safety equipment & helmet
Try the Explorer Route on the Mt Norquay Via Ferrata, where you’ll spend a few hours with your guide, get introduced to the equipment, head up a few pitches and cross the suspension bridge.
- 15min open air chairlift ride
- Viewing walkway and sightseeing platform
- Cliff House Bistro. Snacks and meals. Craft brews and wines served.
- Climb on fixed anchors, cables and ladders
Where to Meet
- North American Lodge or leave your car at the hotel or campground and allow us to bring you up the Norquay access road.
- Buses run from Banff with pickups at major hotels.
Remember to bring:
- Warm clothes - dress for the weather
- Remember your camera!
- For proper footwear requirements please visit summer.banffnorquay.com/guides-faq/
- Minimum age restriction is 12 years and minimum weight is 80lbs (35kg)
- Maximum weight is 250lbs (110kg)
Bus Timetable from Banff to Norquay:
Check availability and prices