Lake Louise & Moraine Lake
Adult Price: $76.00 (Adult: 13 and up)
Child Price: $40.00 (Child: 6-12)
Infant Price: FREE (Infant: 5 & under)
Departure Information: 13:30 daily
Duration: 4 hours
Where to meet: Hotel pick up and drop off provided from Banff
Your Tour Includes: Friendly and certified guide, small group size, hands on interpretive tools, refreshment and light snack
The incredible glaciers, dramatic peaks and brilliant emerald waters of Lake Louise & Moraine Lake have wowed visitors since the 1890s. Experience the birthplace of Canadian mountaineering on this four hour tour.
On this afternoon guided sightseeing tour you will visit the "Jewel of the Canadian Rockies", Lake Louise, and the world renowned Moriane Lake, both of which are part of a UNESCO world heritage site. You wil have enough time to take some souvineer photos at both lakes and walk to the Rockpile, a spectacular viewpoint at Moraine Lake. Story telling abounds on this trip as you learn of the mountaineering history and local legends of the area. Cameras are essential to capture bragging rights and proof of visiting two of Canada's most iconic locations.
- Bow Valley Parkway
- Castle Mountain
- Lake Louise
- The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Moraine Lake
- Dress for the weather - you will be spending time outside.
- Don't forget your camera.
- Expected return time - 6pm
- Early season road closures will limit access to Moraine Lake until late May.
- Enquire at time of booking to learn the alternate stops and locations we are using.
- Full-day Lake Louise tour also available April 18 - October 9 2017
- Please call us to enquire.
Season dates - 18th April to 9th October 2017
For more information please click here for our Frequently Asked Questions
Check availability and prices