Full Day Explore Lake Louise
Adult Price: $79.00 (Adult: 13 and up)
Child Price: $42.00 (Child: 6-12)
Infant Price: FREE (Infant: 5 & under)
Departure Information: 09:30am - Daily
Duration: 10 hours
Where to meet: Hotel pick up and drop off provided from Banff
Your Tour Includes: Friendly and certified guide, small group size, mountain picnic lunch
Lake Louise is a majestic place that deserves time to fully appreciate. This full day tour to Lake Louise provides you with 7 hours of free time to explore the area on your own, for hiking, canoeing, or shopping inside the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
On the drive out and upon the return your guide will provide some history of the Lake Louise area and point out landmarks you will see along the way. At Lake Louise you can rent a canoe, hike to the Lake Agnes or Plain of Six Glaciers teahouses, spend time relaxing along the shoreline or just enjoy the shopping arcade in the Chateau Lake Louise. You will be on your own, so the choice is up to you!
Itinerary & highlights:
- Direct and reliable shuttle transportation from Banff to Lake Louise and return.
- Plenty of time to enjoy the area on your own - approximatly 7 hours.
- Enjoy the views along one of the most scenic highways in the world. As you travel to Lake Louise gain an understanding of the development of the area and how the mountaineering culture of the area was shaped by the Swiss guides that first came to the park in the early 1900's.
- Once at Lake Louise you will have the day on your own to explore.
- Mountain Picnic lunch - we provide lunch for you.
- Spend the day exploring Lake Louise, take a hike, rent a canoe, dine at the Chateau Lake Louise, simply relax and enjoy the view the choice is up to you.
- Season dates - 18th April to 9th October 2017
Lunch choices are:
- Rockies Club Wrap: chicken, bacon, tomato, lettuce, egg & mayonnaise
- Roast Beef: monterey jack cheese with horseradish mayonnaise on a soft bun
- Vegetarian Wrap : lettuce, arugula, roasted red pepper, red onions, cucumbers with pesto aioli
- Green Salad with chicken breast (gluten free option)
Also includes an apple, cranberry juice, salted potato chips and a brownie.
Remember to bring:
- Warm clothes - Dress for the weather.
- Don't forget your camera!
For more information please click here for our Frequently Asked Questions
Check availability and prices