Discover Banff & Its Wildlife
Adult Price: $65.00 (Adult: 13 and up)
Child Price: $35.00 (Child: 6-12)
Infant Price: FREE (Infant: 5 & under)
Departure Information: 8:30am daily
Duration: 3 hours
Where to meet: Hotel pick up and drop off provided from Banff
Your Tour Includes: Friendly and certified guide, Small group size, Hands-on interpretive tools, Refreshment and a light snack, Use of binoculars
Visit Banff viewpoints, landmarks and historic places on this popular half day sightseeing tour. Enjoy the stunning scenery and short walks to the must see locations, taking photos and watching for wildlife.
Build a connection to our World Heritage Site on our trademark sightseeing tour as you visit Banff's landmarks and historic places. Hear how the 11,000 year old human history of the Bow Valley changed when three railway workers rediscovered a hidden natural hotspring. Visit the abandoned mining town of Bankhead, a relic of Banff's industrial past. All the while learn about wildlife behavior, habitat, and their winter survival adaptations as you tour around the area. Your time will be spent enjoying the sights, taking photos, and participating in short walks to view points, on the many stops of the tour.
Itinerary and highlights:
- Bow Falls: Water crashes over ancient limestone creating a spectacle of sound and sight.
- Banff Springs Hotel: The Castle of the Rockies is the railway's contribution to the building of Canada.
- Bankhead: An abandonded mining town and relic of Banff's industrial past
- Surprise Corner: A higher view of Bow Falls and the majestic Banff Springs Hotel.
- Hoodoos Lookout: What is a hoodoo? Understand the lay of the land.
- Lake Minnewanka: An underwater village, native history, and a pleasant refreshment break.
- Two Jack Lake: A beautiful viewpoint over a classic rockies lake.
- Seasonal dates - 18th April to 30th November 2017
Remember to bring:
- Warm clothes - dress for the weather
- Remember your camera!
For more information please click here for our Frequently Asked Questions
Check availability and prices